Please be familiar with our Policy & Etiquette information:
- To avoid a 50% charge of scheduled services please give 24 hours notice for any scheduling changes or cancellations.
- No Shows will be charged 100% of services booked.
- Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled and if so will be charged as a No Show.
- If you cancel an appointment within 6 hours of your appointment time you will be charged 100% of services booked.
- Please know that our cancellation policy is not a punishment, but a compensation for your esthetician who set time aside especially for you. Your cancellation fee goes to your esthetician as well as the boutique to compensate for the lost revenue. This allows us to continue functioning at a high level so we can provide you with the best service possible! This is not a one-way street. We understand that your time is valuable and if we have to reschedule you last minute, we always compensate you for your time!